1. Q: Does Digitainment work on commercial AV projects?
A: Yes, we have installed “video walls”, projector and screen, digital signage, and more for various businesses such as, restaurants, conference rooms, offices, religious facilities, car dealerships, and more.
2. Q: I have a budget for my family home entertainment center. Will Home AV TV work with me?
A: We start off your in-home consultation with a “dream quote”, break it down into phases, and then make revisions to the quote according to your needs. We are guaranteed to be up to 30% less than our competitors that are authorized dealers and licensed contractors!
3. Q: I have existing equipment that I want to use as a part of my entertainment system, but need to purchase other components from Home AV TV to complete my system. Is it okay if we use my existing equipment?
A: Yes, during your in-home consultation we will assess what you have and make recommendations for upgrading existing equipment when appropriate.
4. Q: I am having problems with my Universal Remote Control that I purchased through Home AV TV. How can you fix this for me?
A: Call our office and we will do our best to troubleshoot the problem with you over the phone. Most remote problems can be resolved over the phone and if not, we will schedule a customer service consultation to have one of our installers come out to help you, free of charge.
5. Q: Do you do TV repair or repairs for other electronics?
A: No, we do not. However, if you tell us the brand of your product we may be able to recommend a local repair shop.
6. Q: How long will it take for my entertainment system to be installed?
A: From receipt of deposit, we strive to complete your home installation within 2 weeks, but this depends on the schedule and product availability. If your job is urgent we will do our best to complete your installation by your deadline.
7. Q: Can I have a cabinet built if I choose not to purchase equipment from Home AV·TV
A: Yes, however our custom cabinetry is AV-centric, meaning that its design is for the purpose of accommodating AV equipment.